Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

another waiting game...

Well, the insurance is working itself out. I shouldn't actually say that, the insurance is being worked out due to Derek and I spending a lot of time making phonecalls, getting all sorts of different answers as to what next steps should be, doing all of the suggested next steps and making more phone calls. But at this point, UofM called and said they have authorization for the first 4 days, which at least gets us through the surgery. We'll deal with money when we need to but for the time being I'm happy just to get the surgery done.

That said, we were able to reschedule the surgery, however Evan's surgeon is on vacation for much of July and would like to be there for all of his post op. So, his surgery now is not until August 11.

So, we wait, again. And I continue to wait for my computer to get fixed, hopefully in the next couple of days so I can actually be productive with work. And put up posts that include pics of our (not so little) Evan. I mean, really, we need to set some priorities here.

No comments: